Contemporary Artist Remy Francis
Location: Dubai Media City

Monday, October 8, 2012

Artist Quotes

Exciting Art season around ! :o)

While I rush off to colour up really quickly these base-drawings begging to be painted upon for a really long time...(at least 18 of em to end with a biggie Acrylic on Canvas) for an important event coming up this weekend....
let me pass you these inspirational Artist Quotes.

There's no retirement for an artist, it's your way of living so there's no end to it.
::: Henry Moore ::: 


I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
::: Andrew Wyeth :::


You come to nature with all her theories, and she knocks them all flat.
::: Renoir :::


The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection.
::: Michelangelo :::


When I work, I work very fast, but preparing to work can take any length of time.
:::
Cy Twombly :::


A sincere artist is not one who makes a faithful attempt to put on to canvas what is in front of him, but one who tries to create something which is, in itself, a living thing.
::: William Dobell :::
 
 


Thanks for stopping by!
Look forward to posting my paintings I made today in the next day or so. 



No comments:

Post a Comment